|Product Name||Boric Acid|
|Appearance of Characters||Liquid|
|Index of Refraction||1.385|
1. It is widely used in the glass (optical glass, acid-resistant glass, heat-resistant glass, glass fiber for insulating materials) industry, which can improve the heat resistance and transparency of glass products, improve mechanical strength, and shorten melting time. In the enamel and ceramic industry, it is used to enhance the gloss and fastness of enamel products. It is also one of the ingredients of glazes and pigments. Used as additives and solubilizers in the metallurgical industry. Especially boron steel has high hardness and good rolling ductility, and can replace nickel steel. Boric acid is preservative and can be used as a preservative, such as wood preservatives. It is used in metal welding, leather, photography and other industries, as well as in the manufacture of dyes, heat-resistant fire-resistant fabrics, artificial stones, capacitors, and cosmetics. Can also be used as pesticides and catalysts. Boron-containing trace element fertilizers in agriculture have fertilizer effects on many crops and can improve crop quality and yield. Boric acid is also one of the basic raw materials for the production of other borides. The boron compounds produced by it are widely used in national defense and other industrial sectors and scientific research units.
2. For skin diseases, disinfection and antiseptic.
3. Used in the preparation of buffer solutions, such as boric acid, potassium chloride sodium hydroxide buffer solution, sodium buffer solution. Also used as a fungicide. Used in pharmaceutical and preparation of borate.
4. Used in the manufacture of capacitors, disinfection and anti-corrosion.
5. Used in electronics industry, fiber optic industry.
6. Used as a thickener or cross-linking agent for water-soluble adhesives such as starch, polyvinyl acid and polyvinyl formal. It can also be used as an antiseptic and antitoxic agent. Boric acid is the basic raw material for the production of boride and borate. It is widely used in the glass industry to produce optical glass, acid-resistant glass, organic boron glass and other advanced glass and glass fibers. Used in the production of glazes in the ceramics and enamel industries. Used as additives and fluxes in the metallurgical industry. The pharmaceutical industry is used to produce disinfectants, astringents, preservatives and boric acid ointments. In the printing and dyeing industry, it is used as a fireproof finishing agent for fabrics. Used in the leather industry for deliming the surface of bare leather. The cosmetics industry is used to produce boric acid soaps and pH regulators. It can also be used as wood preservatives, pesticides, catalysts, mildew inhibitors, and formulated buffers for electronics, rare metal smelting, photography, artificial gems and other industries.
7. Boric acid is also a commonly used buffering agent in sulfate zinc plating.
Iron drum & plastic drum packaging
25kg per unit
170kg per unit
1 ton per unit
Plastic bag & kraft paper bag & fiber drum
1kg per bag
25kg per bag/drum
Transit could be DHL,UPS,TNT,EMS,Fedex,and so on.
For mass orders, it will be delivered by air or sea.
Depending on your location, please allow 1-5 business days for your order to arrive.
For small order, please expect 3-7 days by UPS DHL EMS.
For mass order, please allow 5-8 days by Air, 15-30 days by Sea.
HUBEI AOKS TRADE CO.,LTD is located in Hubei province of China.We specialized in active pharmaceutical ingredient,pharmaceutical intermediates,veterinary drugs and agrochemicals.
We have strong professional research and development team, talented personnel and completely equipped laboratory for the quality controlling.Our products are exported to more than 60 countries overseas, 80% of which are exported to Europe and America, and 20% to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South Africa and other regions. Because of excellent quality and after-sales service, our company has gained a good reputation at home and abroad.
"Quality Best,Customer First" is what we adhering,sincerely looking forward to establish long-term and mutual beneficial business relationship with worldwide customers.
Our Service 1.Cooperate with research institutions, we strictly control the process from raw material to finished product.
2.The customer comes first, we provide reasonable price, high quality product and prompt shipment.
3.We can send the goods to your delivery address directly. It is relatively safe and fast.
4.Quick and clear response to customers questions.
5.We could make our price discount if you place a substantial order with us.
Why Choose Us?1.Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese sea port.
2.Fast shipment by reputed shipping line.
3.Packing with pallet as buyer's special request.
4.Best service after shipment with e mail.
5.Cargoes together with container sales service available.
6.Full experience for Canada & Japan export.
7.Cargoes photo before and after loading into container.
8.Raw materials from Chinese origin.
1:Can I get some samples before bulk order?
Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by customers.
2: How to start orders or make payments?
PI will be sent first after confirmation of order,enclosed our bank information.Payment by T/T, Western Union, L/C, Alibaba trade assurance, Moneygram or Bitcoin.
3: What's your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid. It depends on the product.
4: How about delivery leadtime?
Delivery lead time: About 3-5 workdays after payment confirmed.
5: How to contact us ?
You can chat with us by Trademanager,WhatsApp&Skype Online. You can dial our telephone directly or send E-mail to us and you will get our reply
6: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders?
You can get samples for the product you interest. Or you can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.